Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Wind and the Sail gets COLORFUL!

[singlepic id=37 w=640 h=480 float=center]

While the weather outside has been frightful, the creativity that cabin fever brings has been delightful. The other day while sitting around thinking about the next year of animal and rattle making, I said to myself, "I want COLOR!" I quickly jumped on dickblick.com and in a late night shopping spree bought myself the greatest christmas present ever; 16 new fresh Jacquard Procion Dyes to keep myself newly inspired. This tangled mess of fabric is five days worth of amazement and excitement as I stood over my kitchen sink with a timer and a stick stirring fabric and watching colors shift before my eyes. In the next coming days, I can't wait to show you what becomes of this colorful fabric!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails