When I'm getting ready for a show, I do a lot of internet stalking. I'm not ashamed. I lust openly over the people I'm excited to check out. This craft show circuit world I live in opens me up to so many different people, different crafts, mindsets, genres, and styles. I like taking it all in and lovingly making them all talk to me. Seriously. I made a lovely friend in St. Louis by yelling at her to come over and chat at my booth because she looked like the kind of girl that read good books. I'm classy, what can I say? In 15 days I head to the great Columbus, OH to Craftin' Outlaws. And here's who I plan to give a shout to!
1. YAO CHEN holy moses! Don't you just want to dive into her work and live there in the light and air I'm sure smells like jasmine? sigh. I just love it.
[singlepic id=67 w=640 h=480 float=center]
2. COLETTE PAPERIE Every time I see her work, I want to go home and paint my house. Her colors are so perfect and fresh. I'm in love.
[singlepic id=64 w=640 h=480 float=center]
3. JESIII I'm sorry. Is this not the greatest thing you've ever seen? Look at that saturated color! The sweetness! The quirk! This is dreamy.
[singlepic id=66 w=640 h=480 float=center]
4. B. RADLEY Who can resist cross stitch goods? I cannot.
[singlepic id=63 w=640 h=480 float=center]
5. CYNTHIA VARDHAN CERAMICS When I'm a grown up, I'll have china like this. Perfectly delicate, happy and clean. swoon.
[singlepic id=65 w=640 h=480 float=center]
As always, I'm excited to see I'm excited to see my great friends Sadly Harmless, Opposite of Far, and Purple Hippo Stitches. Because I already love them.
I better get back to my sewing machine! There's only 15 more days! Ack!