Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What were you doing at midnight last night?

Well, let me tell you what I was doing.
I went to my favorite little greenhouse before I went to work at three. And then I looked at the weather forecast. And it said it was going to rain the next two days. (a brief side note here: it has yet to rain) So, I get off work at 9:30, zoom home and then it struck me, "get out the flood lights!"

So I did.
And I worked and worked and worked until I finally got everything planted around midnight. It was so amazing. All the houses around me had gone dark, there were lightning bugs everywhere, the only noise was a random passing car and a few crickets here and there. No heat, no mosquitoes, no interruptions. It was really amazing.  And now my garden is all planted! 
And! I got to play with my camera. A pretty great way to spend the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails