Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Static

Saturday Static will be a list of things that are keeping me awake at night. Not just things crafty. But just things that make me tick.

On with it.

1. BIAS TAPE MAKERS! Oh, manna from heaven. I'm innocently watching a pbs quilting show, and what! In half a minute, there are yards and yards of lovely bias tape. My life has officially changed. Here is a great tutorial by Nicole Mallalieu of You Sew, Girl! You can buy a bias tape maker for next to nothing. And you will be addicted. Just don't say I didn't warn you.
2. Speaking of addicted. I can't stop staring at this etsy shop. Mountain of the Dragon, I love you. (and your pretty shop header.) Thank you for filling my boredom with dreams of swimming in a sea of fabric.
3. Hugh Laurie as Mr. Palmer. Watching it makes me laugh hysterically. And then fall in love.
4. Wet Plate Collodion Photography. Fascinating! Robert Szabo seems to be a real character. I want to hang out with him.
5. I'm planning a trip. Who knew something like this existed. A convention. for hobos. And its serious stuff. You need to read what the new king of the hobos had to say. He'd make a good politician.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails